Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2005, 04:38 PM   #771
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Blessed Is The Of The Lord And His Name Is Worth To Be Praised

Let It Crash And Flow St Matt .ch.10.32 Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men him will i confess also before my father which is in heaven. So Praise The Lord I Will Declare Thy Name Unto My Brethren In The Midst Of The Congregation will i praise thee ye that fear the lord praise Him Unto Thee O Lord Do I Lift Of My Soul O My God I Trust In Thee Let Me Be Bot Ashamed Let Not My Enmies Triumph Over Me Yea Let Not None That Wait On Thee Be Ashamed Let Theme Be Ashamed Who Transgress Without Cause Show Me Thy Ways O Lord Teach Me Thy Paths Lead Me In Thy Truth O Lord And Teach Me For Thou Art The God Of My Salvation On Thee Do I Wait All The Day Remembear O Lord Oh Lord Thy Tender Mercies And Thy Love And Kindness For They Have Never Been Old, Remembear Not The Sins Oh Lord Of My Youth Nor My Transgrassions Acording To Thy Mercy Remembear Oh Lord Me For ll That Is Good Oh Lord Good And Up Right Is The Lord For He Knows How To Teach Sinners The Way The Meek Will He Guide In Judgement And The Meek Will He Teach His Ways All The Paths Of The Lord , Are Mercy And Truth Unto Such As Keep His Coveant And His Testimonis For Thy Names Sake
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything