View Single Post
Old 11-11-2005, 11:26 PM   #24
Steve
Administrator
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Steve Send a message via MSN to Steve
Quote: (Originally Posted by Faceless_Man) Yes, I know he did damage to his voice. However, these constant posts seem to sound like Stapp "lost" his talent during the Weathered tour. Like he just didn't have it anymore...and if that's what was implied, my statements still stand. I saw him live...it did not sound terrible, as I've read over and over on these forums regarding the Weathered tour. I think you all want him to sound bad, now that AB is around. I'm not gonna argue this point continuously, b/c I know what I saw and I know what I heard.

BTW, if his voice sounded so horrid, why attend 5 shows? Shouldnt you have thought it wasnt worth it after the first, if you felt that way? Ya know, I'd bet you that after each one of those shows you thought they were great and quite possibly didnt have anything negative to say. You get home, get on your forum, and have to "find" something to pick out. Of course, thats just a guess.

Well I'm not sure how far back this board goes, but I've been saying the Stapp voice issues long before Creed broke up, so don't give ME the argument I'm trying to make him look bad because of AB. In fact, feel free to view archives of the Creednet BB, if it's still available via www.archive.org. My name there was BioVirus.

And why attend so many shows? Because I love the band. If they got back together next week and started a tour, I'd be there in a heartbeat, no matter what I think Stapp sounds like.

The things that I've loved the things that I've lost
The things I've held sacred that I've dropped
I won't lie no more you can bet
I don't want to learn what I'll need to forget
- Audioslave, "Doesn't Remind Me"