View Single Post
Old 02-04-2003, 06:41 PM   #4
Weathered
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
im sorry a/b your loss......i myself have gone through a few losses of friends......only one of them hit me hard.....my friend who died in july 2000 at age 12 ....he had a heart attack due to heart problems he had all his life...that was the worst week of my life...music helped me get over it though....back then i wasnt a creed fan really...i knew of them and like the songs i heard on the radio but never heard their cds.....anyway....the other friends who died in the past few years was a teacher at my school....it didnt hit me really b/c she wasnt my teacher....but everyone who had her loved her...another one was the dad of my friend who died in july 2000....he also had heart problems most/all of his life not sure....and then in the last person i knwo who died....was in october of 2002...he had a brain tumor for the past few years.....he moved from here (pennsylvania) to atlanta georgia for better medical treatment but he eventually passed away...it didnt really hit me hard b/c i knew it was coming and i didnt know him that well...just talked to him every once in a while....

but yeah i couldnt live without music .....helps us get through a lot of situations