View Single Post
Old 03-09-2005, 10:03 PM   #64
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Ok, I make no apologies for what I said to Ann. I make no apologies for any of the things I've said regarding the 'Stapp Worshippers' as I've come to know them. I am not a Stapp Basher. I am not a Stapp Hater. I AM, however, getting annoyed because he DID promise good music and he's produced.......nothing. I could see if he didn't make the rounds last year on all the talk shows and boasted about what great stuff he was doing. But he did, then he gave us nothing. He DID promise something, he HASN'T yet delivered. So do I think he owes us something? YES I sure do. Do I think those of us who had our hopes up for some product feel like we've been put off and put off and put off? YES I sure do. Do I care if I hurt the feelings of some who feel the need to put the man on a pedastal and treat him as if he walks on water? NO, I sure don't. Because there are only so many times one can be disappointed before one wises up and learns to move on. One must learn that Stapp sits when he shits just like the rest of us.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.

Last edited by TeriB19 : 03-09-2005 at 10:11 PM.