View Single Post
Old 03-09-2005, 09:59 PM   #63
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by ctfan) I did include myself in amongst those someones dogstar. I will ALWAYS have something to say when I feel the need to say it in regards to Stapp. I hope that's not a problem for you, or anyone else. If you or others feel like I'm being a troublemaker, why that's fine by me. The same could be said of many here. Right?
I never said you were a troublemaker. I said you don't have much else to contribute except to whine when you feel you are being slammed by the mods or when you want to chime on yet another disagreement on Stapp. You play the martyr in almost every post. Sorry if I find that a tad annoying.

Quote: What exactly constitutes an insult, dig, or slam?? Your the moderator, please tell me?? Or should I wait until someone tells me to pull my head out of someone's ass to ask????
I'm only one of several mods, not THE mod, but name-calling is what I don't like. I didn't call you any disparaging names; that's what I consider insulting and out of line.

Quote: Reading were young men tell each other to "lick their balls"...isn't my type of contribution. I'm sure you and the others here will understand. that.....

That young man has been warned and likely will be banned if he continues. You've been around long enough to know that Steve doesn't like that sort of talk. And there are plenty of forums here outside of Stapp topics that you could contribute to. You choose not to, and that's fine. But I don't find your contributions all that enlightening or even enjoyable, as I'm sure you have the same opinion of mine.