View Single Post
Old 03-19-2010, 08:39 AM   #192
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Hold On To God Thread~Broken Nation

PRAISE JESUS victory IN That Precious Name That Sets The Captive FREE AND BRINGETH DOWN That Precious Healing Of The Nations Our Nation i often wander ya,all do we have any 7 day advancers ? If So I wanna know from A To Z All About Your Points And Prespectives whats up with that nobodys going to hell if they dont worship on a monday PRAISE THE LORD Jesus Said It Was Ok To Work On A Sunday Somedazeeee PRAISE JESUS Sunday Or Monday Just Cant Wait I NEED YA LORD TODAY For The Spirt dont know which way it comes noir which way it goes Going Into MATT>19>1>14 JESUS Said Unto His disciples ALL MEN, Cannot Recive This Saying Save They To Whom It Is Given FOR There Are Some Eunuchs, Which WERE SO BORN IN THEIR MOTHERS WOMB And There Are Some Eunuchs, Which Were Indeed Made Eunuchs, Of Men And There Be Eunuchs, FOR THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN,S SAKE HE THAT IS ABLE To RECEIVE IT, LET HIM RECEIVE IT Then Were There Brought Unto Him Little Children That Should Put His Hands On Him And PrayAnd The disciples rebuked theme. BUT JESUS SAID SUFFER Little Children And Forbid Theme Not To Come Unto Me PRAISE JESUS For Of Such Is The Kingdom Of Heaven For it is he THAT RESTORES And Understands AND Heals And Quickly For Mighty And Swiftly And Quickly Is The Word To A Broken Nation ....