View Single Post
Old 03-13-2010, 08:11 PM   #190
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Faith Protection ~the Rock

PRAISE JESUS Glory To God And Though The Winds May Blow PRAISE JESUS The Higher Tower CANT NOT BE MOVED GLORY TO GOD Our Rock Fortress PRAISE JESUS going Toooooooooooooooo Luke 13>24>30 And He Went Through The Citys AND Villages Teaching And Journeying TOWARD JERUSLEM, Then said one unto him LORD ARE THERE FEW THAT BE SAVED ? And He Said Unto Theme STRIVE TO ENTER IN AT THAT STRAIT GATE GLORY TO GOD,For Many I Say Unto You, WILL Seek To Enter In And Shall Not Be Able. When Once The Master Of The House Is RISEN UP And Hat5h Shut To The Door SAYING LORD LORD Open Unto Us He Shall Answer And Say I Know You Not Where Ye Are Then Ye Shall Begin To Say We Have Eaten And Drunk In Thy Presence And Thou Hast Taught In Our Streets BUT He Shall Say. I TELL Ya I Know Ya NOT Where Ye Are Depart From Me ALL YE WORKERS OF INQUITY There Shall Be Weeping And gnashing Of Teeth, WHEN YE SHALL SEE ABRAHAM AND ISAAC AND JACOB AND All The Prophets IN THE KINGDOM OF GOD And Yourselves Thrust Out....AND THEY SHALL COME From The East And From The West And From The North The South Shall Sit Down IN THE KINGDOM OF GOD AND BEHOLD THERE Are LAST WHICH SHALL BE FIRST AND THERE ARE FIRST WHICH Indeed Shall Be Last PRAISE JESUS Is,nt Just Enough To Know These Daze PRAISE JESUS WE SERVE A GOD Who Is On Our Side , WHEN We Spek His NAME WE SPEAK AND WE SHOUT UNTO GLORY FROM BEING WEARY PRAISE JESUS