View Single Post
Old 12-18-2003, 07:46 PM   #36
Creed_Defaultgirl
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Now, I think that Scott does have some emotional stress. I hope that doesn't cause him to be unhealthy, or do stupid things. I really do hope that he doesn't do anything that would hurt, most importantly, Jagger, or himself, the other bandmembers, or his career. Everyone makes mistakes, and everyone always will. Mark, I love him, he is such a great guitarist. Although I've never met him, from what I hear, he is an awesome person. I love them all, and y'know, it is hard to love them all exactly the same. Like someone else said, it's human nature. Sometimes, like when Scott is going through a bad time, I just want to reach out and give him a big hug. Same with Mark, and Flip. I do love them close to the same, but I would probably be lying if I said exactly. I'm not trying to critisize anyone who does pick sides, like Tremontiwannab, I understand how you feel. Mark is your rolemodel, and that's great! Mark is a great rolemodel! I sort of look up to Flip. He seems to be a real nice guy. Scott, I also look up to him, because from the story we all heard.....he seemed to be into the drugs a little, and bad habits, and he turned around. He had his mind set to making his living in a band, and did an awesome job at it too! It is possible if Scott hadn't been so pushy, CREED may not have made it this far. Mark, I really don't know that much about. I don't know anything about the guitar except it rocks, and nothing bout the drums, except they rock too! Mark is a great song writer, and he adds so much to CREED. That is some of my feeling toward this.
"...My beaten heart is in your hands, What I really need is shelter, And a chance to relearn love, Teach me all over, All over to relearn love, Show me again, So I can relearn love, The comfort of your arms around me, Your tender hands caress my head, I lay beside you, I'm not worthy..."
Relearn Love~Scott Stapp