View Single Post
Old 01-11-2004, 12:26 AM   #2
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Oh boy Did You have to get me started this is a topic thats touch in go with me In order To understand Creeds Message A lot of it is taken from the bible HIDE was a song that was very much open to me mysacrafice Saved my life....Sister Got My little butt Back were it need it to be~~I tell you What if you have eyes too see see what the spirt says~~if you have Ears to hear Hear What the spirt says~~Again know matter were ya go you will find that the music Of this Band Has Brought peace like the coming of the spirt Which yes you can find In the BIBLE~~A,w,o My Cousin Whos Girl friend Was pregant At The time True Story~~they went and saw creed at the birminghame Ala Concert i think it was in jan..2002``they were going to have an Abortion``on the way to the concert they were Playing A,w,o, And my cousin who is a christan Said he dont know what happend that night But He Started Pouring In Tears And Someone Spoke to him that night Through that Song....Your Unborn,,Child Was Meant To Have Life```my cousin swares to this day if it had not been,,for creed hes Son Would have never been Born~~And just keeps Going,,,Ummmm I dunno~`what Else To Say~~Seek And you shall find~~
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything