Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2007, 12:49 PM   #1718
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
God Boring And Irrelevant

yes indeed brother your post on that topic could take on an entire thread with many scriptures pertaning to the spirt OF THE TRUE GOD, which im not much of teacher AT ALL, the word is a buffet and a drink OF HIS DIVINE SPIRT and when most people read it in the moral and in the flesh its pretty much BLAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, and we,ve got a lot of folks a lot trying to take from the bible add on to bible and find those mysteries WELL I GOT NEWS THE GREAT NEWS AINT GOING HAPPEN, u can make it sound good u can dig up stuff on false prophets that the bible has never made mention of and say its been kept secret AND U FOUND IT GLORY TO GOD IT STILL AINT GOING HAPPEN U Can Make Up Another Story For Hollywood TO DRAG HIS MOST HIGH NAME THROUGH FALSE LIFES AND LIES AGAINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN IT AINT GOING WORK, GLORY TO GOD, thats why it best to pray before we read the bible and if u dont anyway SOONER OR LATER IT WILL COME BACK TO YA THOSE WORDS NEVER GO OUT IN VOID, IN THE BEGINNING GOD created THE HEAVEN AND THE EART AND THE EARTH WAS OUT FORM AND VOID IN DARKNESS and some times without his life THATS EXCALTY HOW WE FIRST RECIEVE THE WORD CAN I PLEASE GET AMEN!!!! OH GLORY TO GOD, i need a tissue AND DARKNESS WAS UPON THE FACE OF THE DEEP as deep as the word is itself AND THE SPIRT OG GOD MOVED UPON THE FACE OF THE WATERS, HIS SPIRT WHICH IS THE BREAD WHICH IS THE WATER WHICH IS THE BLOOD WHICH IS THE TRUTH THE WAY AND THE LIFE, GLORY TO GOD, GEN, 1 1,2
When NO One Else Can Understand Me When Everything I Do Is Wrong You Give Hope And Consolation You Give Me Strength To Carry On, And Your Always There To Lend A Hand In Everything I Do That The Wonder The WONDER Of You And When You Smile The World Is Brighter YOU Touch My Hand And Im Queen Your KISS To Me Is Worth A Fourtune Your Love For Me Is Everything I,ll Guess I,ll Never Know The Reason Why You Love As You Do Thats Just The Wonder The Wonder Of You