View Single Post
Old 08-10-2009, 01:18 AM   #38
nflea7
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Live Videos From Buffalo, NY (8/8)

The fact that I'm a new user on Creedfeed.com should have no bearing on weather or not Scott can sing his songs on tour. So far anyone that has made comment that he isn't able to sing his songs doesn't sound like bashing him, although some of you thing so. I reserved comment until I saw 2 nights of shows on youtube and one was worse than the next vocally. That's all. Alright you guys don't like to hear about Myles, fine. Take Nickelback, They broke about the same time. Chad Kroger sounds the same as he did in 2001 and some how keeps pumping out hits and touring for 18 months and sounds as good at show #1 as show 300 Why would that be? Maybe because he takes care of himself. Watch his behind the scene videos, the guy is very up on health and fitness and keeping his voice in shape. I could go on but why when all the turn a blind eye don't take comments members just rip anyone who has an opinion than Stapps vocals rule. Again my only point was for the price of tickets Stapp should take better care of his voice and should hit the stage every night being able to nail 90% of his songs, and from what I've heard it doesn't seem that way to me.

I just don't understand why making the point that Stapp should be able to sing his songs is some how constant negativity? But congrats on making this the #1 thread on the board. Expect plenty more to come if we keep getting videos like the past 2 from each show.

I for 1 hope he pulls himself together and gets it worked out for when I see them in a week.