View Single Post
Old 09-15-2004, 04:26 PM   #2
Sicky
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sicky Send a message via AIM to Sicky Send a message via MSN to Sicky
Have to do this in several parts because it always says there are too many smileys and it's to long for me to change it...

Sooo... how shall I start? Hm... it was AWESOME After I had finally all my problems solved (you know, I'm only 15... I had to make my mum drive all the way to Berlin, about 430 km, find

a place to sleep - a friend of my mum invited us at last to her apartment in Berlin - and I even made the school allow it) I was finally "On My Way Now" to Berlin with a friend and my mum.

We arrived at 7:20 pm at the ColumbiaClub. Me and my buddy waited outside while my mum went out for dinner.
It opened its doors about 8:30 pm. And yeah, we directly walked to the stage and were as near to them as possible
It was about 9:00 pm when a band called Switchfoot opened for them. I've never heard of them before, but they rocked They played 7 songs and the audience was about to get hot.

Unfortunately, it took 50 minutes for the Crew to prepare the stage for Alter Bridge. It was pretty stupid... standing in front of the stage and waiting, waiting, waiting... they check the mics,

the guitars and it was already 10:30 pm or even later when they turned the lights off. At first I thought they would spend another quarter hour on checkin the lights... but suddenly Flip

came out and sat down behind his drums and the fans started screaming Mark and Brian followed and when Myles came out it became even louder. I was really sursprised because I

hadn't taken in account that they would come to the stage so quickly, so I was a bit in awe, probably staring at them with an opened mouth
Soooo... I was standing about 5 feet away from both Brian (right part of the stage... my left) and Myles (in the middle of the stage... my right). They had all grabbed their instruments and

finally started.