Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2005, 10:58 AM   #933
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Praise The Lord

i cant wait to see this movie yes like the movie theie are many ups and downs and desicions and trials and the right way and the wrong ways of making choices through are walk of faith to always do what is right And we that follow christ as christ himself suffered a great and many things so shall we...St.matt 16 18.19 AND i say unto thee that thou are peter and upon this Rock i will bulid my church AND the gates of hell Shall Not shall not prevail against it And I will Give unto thee The Keys of the kingdom heaven and whatever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven and whatsoever that shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven, 24,25 IF any man will come after me let him deny himself and TAKE UP HIS CROSS and follow me For whosever will save his life and whosoever will SAVE HIS LIFE SHALL LOOSE IT, and whosoever will loose his life for my sake shall surley find it Pslam 139 8.12 IF I ASCEND up to heaven thou art there if i make my bed in hell Again Behold Thou art there if i take the wings of the precious morning and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea even there shall thy hand lead me and thy right hand shall hold me if i say surley the darkness shall cover me even the night shall be light be about me the darkness hideth not from thee but the night shineth as the day the darkness and the light are both a like to thee, THE LORD WILL SUSTAIN. Pslam 55. As For Me I Will Call Upon GOD and The Lord Shall Save Me Evening and morning and at noon will i pray and cry aloud and he shall hear my voice he hath delivered my soul in peace from the battles that was and has been against us Time And Time Again, The Call Of Rememberance, He Hath Put Forth His Hands Against such as be at peace with him He hath broken his covenant the words of his mouth were smoother than butter but war was in his heart his words were softer than oil yet they were drawn swords ...Cast Thy Burdens UPON THE LORD AND HE SHALL SUSTAIN THEE HE SHALL NEVER SUFFER THE RIGHTEOUS !!!!! TO BE MOVED Pslam 89 26.37 He Shall Cry unto me thou art my father my God And The Rock Of My Sweet Salvation Also i will make him my first born higher than the kings of the earth my mercy will i keep for him for evermore and my covenant Shall Stand fast with him his seed also will i make to endure forever and his throne as the days of heaven if his children forsake my law and walk not in my judgements if they break my statues and keep not my commandments then will i vist their transgression with the rod and their iniquity with stripes My Lovingkindness will i not utterly take from him Nor suffer my faithfulness to fail My Covenant will i not break nor alter my lips the things that is gone out of my lips Once have i sworn by my Holiness that i will not lie unto david his seed shall endure for ever his throne as the sun before me it shall be established forever as the moon and as a faithful witness in heaven
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done