View Single Post
Old 02-06-2004, 11:41 PM   #10
american_bad_a$
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr) The HOLY SPIRIT, who will guide us into all truth!

No-one should limit God and blatantly tell someone, yes, U R goin to hell and theres nothing U can do about it! Bgivens, U are still on a journey with Jesus. Also your thoughts on the way we are wired up, U need to read Phil 3, cos it talks about how obviously a true-born pharasee Paul was and how Jesus changed his whole way of living. With God all things are possible.

I still believe that whosoever that believes in Him will not perish! How could U decree whom the whosoever are?

What scares me about this theory is that the harvest is plentiful but the workers are few, cos we all sittin around goin, oh well, they are predestined to perish so what can we do?

Jesus said go and make disciples of ALL NATIONS! Matt 28:18

I think it also sux that non-Christians that look at this thread will think that this is how Jesus sees them!!!!!

Christians, be careful too, cos those who thought they were the pre-chosen, were counted as goats. Concentrate on revealing Gods unconditional love to folks and forget this stuff. Its above our mere human thoughts.

if it is above our "mere human thoughts" then why are whole chapters written on the subject?

i agree with you on the whole gods unconditional love thing. but i disagree with you on that fact that we should not be discoursing on predestination and these other topics.

people will wonder, am I chosen of God? how do i found out? theywill not just shy away. i would be as interested as ever and do everything to learn about the subject.