View Single Post
Old 02-06-2004, 11:32 PM   #9
Sincirr
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via ICQ to Sincirr Send a message via MSN to Sincirr Send a message via Skype to Sincirr
Quote: (Originally Posted by american_bad_a$) Yes! God chose us. We did not choose him. We have no free will in the regard to salvation. The only areas that we can make our own choices are when we become christians and know right from wrong and can choose between them because we know that we need to do what is right.

But God chose those who will believe in him, and those whom he does not choose, he is giving "a one way ticket to hell."

Romans says, "there is none who does good, there is none who seeks after God." how can we, who are not good, choose God, who is good?

that is the question I always ask people.

The HOLY SPIRIT, who will guide us into all truth!

No-one should limit God and blatantly tell someone, yes, U R goin to hell and theres nothing U can do about it! Bgivens, U are still on a journey with Jesus. Also your thoughts on the way we are wired up, U need to read Phil 3, cos it talks about how obviously a true-born pharasee Paul was and how Jesus changed his whole way of living. With God all things are possible.

I still believe that whosoever that believes in Him will not perish! How could U decree whom the whosoever are?

What scares me about this theory is that the harvest is plentiful but the workers are few, cos we all sittin around goin, oh well, they are predestined to perish so what can we do?

Jesus said go and make disciples of ALL NATIONS! Matt 28:18

I think it also sux that non-Christians that look at this thread will think that this is how Jesus sees them!!!!!

Christians, be careful too, cos those who thought they were the pre-chosen, were counted as goats. Concentrate on revealing Gods unconditional love to folks and forget this stuff. Its above our mere human thoughts.

ROCK HARD!!!