View Single Post
Old 03-16-2004, 11:04 PM   #2
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Uh I do Inky Binky Winky~~But Im Lead To Do It I Live That Way Most The Time uh Its Good To Know How To That>> He Is The Truth The Way In The Light I Will Say This People Want To Know Things About A Lot Of Stuff In There Life And Whats Going On Around Theme!!! Theres The World Ways Like Diane Warrick LOL And Then Theres His Ways The Only Thing Thats Cool With big Jc He Only Lets U Know What Can Help Your Soul stregnth Peace He Would Never Let You know Anything That Would Hurt You Or Destroy U!!! Like The Worlds Ways Would :::::::WERE All Things Created That Are In Hevean Or On Earth Visble And Invisble Wether They Be Thrones Prince Apallteies Or Powers [hehe] ALL THINGS WERE CREATED BY HIM FOR HIM!!! 1 Col Ch 1>1>15.....Seek And Ye Shall Find!!!! ROCK ON!!!!
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything