View Single Post
Old 01-20-2004, 12:11 AM   #63
hayley
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via MSN to hayley Send a message via Yahoo to hayley
Quote: (Originally Posted by Kim V.) Is anyone else having a hard time with this the way I am? Peace.....

You are DEFENITLY not alone with how you feel, Kim V. I know exactly how you are feeling, and the thought that they might never put out another album, might never tour again and perform together as Creed for their fans, sickens me also. I have said before that I can't imagine my life without Creed, and now that that may be just the case, I can't seem to get my head around it, I really can't, it hasn't sunk in properly because Creed have had such an impact on my life, who I am. And about Creed being "Only a band". I have had family, friends, even enimies say that to me, that they are only a band, but they can't possibly understand. I am an absolutley obssessed Creed fan, and I am proud of it. (I could have a worse obsession). Creed have made me feel more complete about myself, and to know that they might no longer be around, to produce more of their magic, it scares me and I am left feeling empty and hollow. There are days when I think "Holy crap they are no longer a band", I get flashes of reality, and it's just daunting to even think more. This has taken apart of me, it has broke my heart.

But, we DO have their solo projects too look forward too, we have got to see the bright side of this, it did take me ahwile to see it, but now I have, and it's looking better.
Cape Reinga, to the fiords in the south.
Harbour lights in the City of Sails
Aroha, the love that never fails
See the bird with the leaf in her mouth
After the flood all the colours came out.'

- Beautiful Day, Auckland, NZ - 24 Nov 2006