Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2007, 10:00 PM   #1502
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Amen And Amen,

As it is written for thy SAKE, we are killed all the day long, our sufferments and trials brings us upon low and are acounted as as sheep for the slaughter, AGAIN ACOUNTED AS SHEEP FOR THE SLAUGHTER, NAY IN ALL THESE THINGSSSSSSS WE ARE MORE THAN CONQUERORS, THROUGH HIM THAT LOVED US, And Despised these things, FOR I,AM PERSUADED THAT NEITHER DEATH NOR LIFE NOR ANGELS NOR PRINCEIPALITIES NOR POWERS NOR THINGS PRESENT NOR THINGS TO COME NOR HEIGHT NOR DEPTH NOR ANY OTHER CREATURE SHALL BE ABLE TO SEPARATE US FROM THE LOVE OF GOD WHICH IS IN CHRIST JESUS OUR LORD, Romans 8,32 39,
When NO One Else Can Understand Me When Everything I Do Is Wrong You Give Hope And Consolation You Give Me Strength To Carry On, And Your Always There To Lend A Hand In Everything I Do That The Wonder The WONDER Of You And When You Smile The World Is Brighter YOU Touch My Hand And Im Queen Your KISS To Me Is Worth A Fourtune Your Love For Me Is Everything I,ll Guess I,ll Never Know The Reason Why You Love As You Do Thats Just The Wonder The Wonder Of You