Thread: Random Thoughts
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2011, 12:10 AM   #9325
VJ Raven
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Random Thoughts

Let's see... My one forum was down for a few days at the start of the month, which resulted in me being online keeping the members up to date on the situation in Facebook and another site... One 12 hour day, a 15 hour day and a lot more hours online in a four day span..... *BLINK* Got promoted to Global Moderator on yet another site during the downtime...

Snow wise, we've had over a foot of snow come down within two days during those mega storms a couple of weeks ago... Glad that it's melting now!!

Didn't get anything knocked off of my internet bill for the downtime unfortunately... I think my ISP should've given everyone affected by it a few bucks off even if it is only $17 a month after taxes...

Our water conditioner died this past week... It was over 20 years old and it doesn't owe us a thing... A new one costs $1600 plus 15% tax... *head desk* The new one is being installed on Wednesday...

And to top it all off, I've been fighting a lung infection and a cold at the same time... It's been one heck of February here so far... *THUD*

We creative types have to create in order to feel ALIVE... That's why I write. Without my writing, I would not be living, only existing.
~Me~

Music is vital to life, as vital as breathing.
~Me~