View Single Post
Old 07-03-2004, 08:00 AM   #22
whitebird
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Teri, I'm sorry that you lost your beautiful little, chubby Sunni. I've lost pets too, and I must admit it is really hard.

I can understand what you said about sleeping, and having them against you. Sometimes I feel like I'm stuck, and can't move. My little dog Molly sleeps in the curve of my body. Butt against my tummy, when she starts having puppy dreams, and kicking, it feels like I'm pregnant all over again.

I remember too when Jen got you the new kitten Cinnamon, and you posted pictures. She was so cute. It sounds like she has created her own little place in your life, even though Sunni will be loved, and remembered.

Have you read the poem "The Rainbow Bridge"? I cry every time.

Mulletman, DARN, I knew there had to be a soft spot somewhere. Your little dog sounds like a fun little guy. And I must admit, it sounds like it would be easy to take him all of the places that he has traveled with you. Tuck him under your arm, and your good to go. You should see me trying to walk both my dogs at the same time, it would crack you up. Nikki is 80 lbs. and Molly is a small yet chubby 40 lbs. I haven't yet become airborn, but darn close.

I also think it's cute that he had such affection for your girlfriend. He wouldn't even let you hold hands?

Creed Defaultgirl, WOW, you do have an interesting bunch. I bet they are really fun. Just the little goat loving the great big dog, would be a sight to see.