View Single Post
Old 07-03-2004, 02:50 AM   #21
Creed_Defaultgirl
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
LOL, my 100 pound beast doesn't come in the house! Whitebird, if you'd like to hear all the names of all my animals, you're in for a ride! LOL I've got a mess of them. Okay, here it goes.....
I have a Great Pyraneese, his name is Baine
I have a Pigmy (sp?) Goat named Cody
I have a female cat named Casey
And then I've got Simon.
A few days ago I got some fish, but they all look the same, and they take such little matience, I'm not going to name them. So if you count my 7 fish, I have 11 pets all together! LOL.
My dog is scared of the thunder, and although he has a perfectly good doghouse to get in, he won't and he'll sit on the back step and scratch the door. So everytime it rains we have to move Baine out under the carport, and move the cars out. And everytime I take Baine for a walk, or just out of the fence, Cody will do the goat call thing, like baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, until we bring the dog back to him! It's so funny. And the goat also tries to hump the dog, but Baine is too tall for him......It's hilarious. Our cat's Simon and Casey will get in the chair and take turns licking each other......it's kinda gross, but it's cute.
"...My beaten heart is in your hands, What I really need is shelter, And a chance to relearn love, Teach me all over, All over to relearn love, Show me again, So I can relearn love, The comfort of your arms around me, Your tender hands caress my head, I lay beside you, I'm not worthy..."
Relearn Love~Scott Stapp