View Single Post
Old 07-03-2004, 02:18 AM   #20
Mulletman
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
I do not blame you for being offended at all, I would have too. I would slam on the brakes if an animal crossed the road. Can't say the same about a person. I know that borders one psychotic, like everything I say, but I guess you have to be a real pet owner to understand one.

We have a 3 year old chiguagua [a hispanic with a chiguagua, I kid you not!] that is basically a part of the family. His name is Tarzan and he is probably the greatest pet I've had. When my mom acquired him we weren't entirely thrilled because of its breed, but once we actually got him our tone changed. My family just laughs at the way we treat that dog, specially since we [mostly me] put this dog before others. We've taken him to DC, NYC, Dallas, Miami, almost anyway we can. I have a picture of him just standing there near the Capitol building reflecting pool. I used to date this girl last summer which the dog just completely fell for. If we were lying on my bed, she could rest her head on my stomach, chest or lap - but if I tried that he'd snap at me. If we were sitting on the couch and he saw that we were holding hands, he would just stick his nose in till we let go. If he saw me try to put my arm around her, he would give me this "WTF do you think you are doing?" look. One day after church I arrived home and decided to walk the dog. Since my dad was out of town on business and decided to leave his car with us, I figured we might as well take it and go to the local park to pick up chicks. Well we did get a lot of attention but most of it was in the ride to the park. Imagine this, 21 year old male in a suit, driving a Jaguar with a little lap dog sticking his head out the window barking at everything and anything that moved. After reading people talk about these big beautiful dogs its wierd that I come out and talk about one that barely the size of a house cat, but I love this dog. The things I love about small dogs is that when it snaps at me its only a small bite - I dont have to wrestle a 200lb beast off my bed, instead I just share it with one thats 5lbs - When it wants to be taken out in the early morning its small enough to just throw a pillow over. Thats ma doggy!

I am betting that a few of you are laughing