View Single Post
Old 07-02-2004, 11:22 PM   #19
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Whitebird, if that woman told me what she told you, there would be a stream of expletives coming out of my mouth towards her.

My old kitty Sunni, who we lost last year, was the absolute best pet. I got her when I was 20 and she was with me for many many years. Every night she'd sleep in the crook of my legs. Every night - without fail. And for several years there, she was quite a tubby tabby, so she was pretty hard to move when I needed to move. She sat with me religiously at night right here at the computer. She'd sit on my lap, purring loudly as I posted, chatted with my Creedfeed buddies and was great company when my kids were sleeping and my hubby was at work. Her passing left me feeling terribly empty and sad. Then came Cinnamon 10 months later. I was ready for a new kitty and JenRN was right there to help. The first week we had Cinnamon in the house, she slept with me on my neck. Yes, ON my neck. And her purring brought back many great memories of Sunni. So cats have always been a great source of joy and love in my life.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.