Thread: Bands that suck
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2004, 01:43 PM   #43
luvscott4ever
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Mulletman) I am not big on lyrics. Thats why I think Tool, Pearl Jam, System of a Down are overrated. I mean I love maynard voice and Im jealous i cannot sing like him... not even in the shower. But i am a classicaly trained musician, so i apologize if i am not impressed by lyrical genious.

I myself am not big on lyrics, I'm into the music aspect. I can remember when I was a newbie and Jango about bit my head off for saying that!! Ahhhh, the memories!! I have to say, as most people here probably already know, I'm a HUGE Tool/APC freak!! I'm especially a Tool freak...But with that, I'm mainly into the music, not so much the lyrics...I do however, need to know them, I'm a bit anal about knowing the words to the songs I love... But my biggest agreement with you, Mullet, in this post is SOAD!!! I absolutely HATE that band!!! I can't imagine how that guy ever got signed!! He (to me, anyways) has the WORST VOICE I've ever had the displeasure to hear!! YUK!!!!!!!!!!!! Just my opinion though!!

I'll give you everything I am, And still fall short of what you've done for me..Creed (what I would say to Creed, if given a chance)

Is she not right? Is she insane?..(They must be singing about me!! lol) Disturbed