Thread: Costume Ideas!
View Single Post
Old 10-23-2002, 08:55 PM   #7
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Aimee you crack me up girl!! After scouring the TV Guide for the coming week, The Great Pumpkin will be on this coming Friday night 10/25 on ABC at 8pm (e.s.t.) followed by Boo! To You Winnie the Pooh. I have the Charlie Brown one on video along with A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving (popcorn, jellybeans and toast, my favorite dinner) and A Charlie Brown Christmas. Haven't decided who's taking the kids out and who's staying home to give out the goodies. We live in a really safe development so people from all over the area drive here, park at the entrance to the development and let their kids loose. We usually get at least 250 kids (that's a LOT of candy). Not carving pumpkins (don't trust my oldest with a knife yet ) but my husband keeps asking me every year to dress up like a witch (I have a jet black cat with bright green eyes) he says it would look really cool with the cat. I think he should just go pound sand.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.