View Single Post
Old 10-13-2013, 08:17 PM   #2
Sasa
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Sunday Dispatch.634

Umm...

That is the most beautiful quote I have ever read in my life from someone besides Christ himself. I rededicated my life this week much deeper than ever before. I loved HIM before but I never fully surrendered until this week.

My pastor said to me this morning that You will know when something is of God's plan for your life when there is no restless spirit inside you.

A relationship, a new purchase, an important decision....when it is of God and in His plan for your life...it will come easily and without restlessness within you. It will flow peacefully and it will be RIGHT in your heart. I believe him..and I surrender to God's will for my life even if letting go hurts. I surrender and I am not looking back.

I think you said it all in this quote and I thank you for inspiring me with all your beautiful words, I thank you from the bottom of my heart because there was a time in my life when I had no one, nothing but words to help me through a time of deep depression, darkness and abuse, music helped heal me. Thankful for that!