View Single Post
Old 12-16-2004, 12:22 PM   #5
fluttergirl
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Gabriel) Mark, Flip and Brian have stated in every interview where they were asked on this subject that there will be no Creed reunion EVER. It can not be stated any plainer than that. The band is well aware that Stapp has said the door is still open in several interviews and I can understand how this would cause confusion, however, Mark, Flip and Brian's door is completely sealed shut forever.

Michael

Quote: (Originally Posted by Gabriel) This was from the latest issue of Billboard Magazine. Enjoy.

Mark Tremonti, a presenter with his band Alter Bridge, is proud of his Creed past but is ready to leave it in the rear-view mirror. He said he was even opposed to Wind-up's Nov. 23 release of the band's greatest hits.
"To tell you the truth, I didn't want that to come out," Tremonti said. "I did everything I could to say 'I want everybody concentrating on Alter Bridge,' but it went out anyway...Creed, to me, is done. There's nothing else I'm going to work for. I'm not going to spend another minute on Creed. I never will again. Alter Bridge will be everything I work for, and I'm dead set on doing it, even though we've been fighting to get our name out there. I'm never going to stop. Creed is the past."

This has been hashed out and hashed out, and I think the decision has already been made, and made quite obviously by the guys. It aint gonna happen. Get over it, and enjoy the music.

As for we all know that AB and Stapp suck big time?
They dont, and youre in the wrong place to do some bashing.

-Amber

"A person should not believe in an "-ism," he should believe in himself."
-Ferris Bueller