View Single Post
Old 02-10-2004, 09:11 PM   #15
Jooji_2
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
I agree with Farmgirl....

Quote: (Originally Posted by farmgirl) No offense to the music, I've heard from friends it was good but I have dial-up and it takes too long to download. But, Mick/spytim is a member of another Creed message board and he has posted some pretty speculative & negative comments about a member of Creed there as well as on his own website. Sorry, but I have no respect for a musician who would do that to a fellow musician.

Just my thoughts.

I've read the same negative comments and even took mick/spytim to task for it. My philosophy is that fellow musicians respect other fellow musicians. Lots of bands may dislike their competition or other bands....but they have enough class to get along, put their product out there and deal with the success for failure that they receive.

I understand that Mick is disappointed by one mistake made by one member, on one night. But as I've told him myself.....he lost one potential fan when he made the statements he made.....so now maybe he can understand how one stupid mistake can go horribly wrong and have a negative affect on how one is perceived by their public. Sorry, but this American is not a Logan fan.