Thread: the show on VH1
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2002, 09:13 PM   #23
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: Originally posted by CreedJeff
<b>This is my first post here, so be gentle! I just wanted to let everyone know that I am a 32 year old male who has been lucky enough to see Creed 13 times to date. One of those times was Alcatraz. Just to clarify, there were people brought in to be in the front of the stage.There were chairs set up starting about 15 feet from the stage and a group of "beautiful people" were brought in to stand in front of those chairs. That did not stop us from going right to the front when Creed came on, but I guess my ugly 32 year old mug did not make the cut, because I only saw my hands on VH-1 last night. Sorry for the novel. Till next time, See ya!

Jeff </b>
Welcome CreedJeff! Glad to have you here. I am so jealous of you, you've seen them 10 times more than I will have after Sunday's show!! Thank you very much for the clarification on the 'beautiful people' dilemma. We have been going back and forth on the issue so it's good to hear first hand what the real deal was. Hope you liked the concert and I'm glad you got to get up close and personal. I saw your hands, they definitley deserved to be up front!!:lol: Stick around for awhile!

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.