View Single Post
Old 09-03-2006, 12:12 AM   #1353
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Daily Bread

Quote: (Originally Posted by HeavenBesideYou) September 1st

"Mean S.O.B.!"

Have you ever met someone that you just can't please? No matter how hard you try to inspire with positive, they just have a response that shuts it down?

People who live by selfish emotions find themselves empty and alone most of the time. Their bitterness causes them to curse their life, their friends, their God. Finally, they find it nearly impossible to utter any kind words at all. Those people will not find blessing in their own lives, because they refuse to bring it to others' lives. It is a fact that the blessing we share is the blessing that comes back to us. Likewise, the curse we impart comes back on us, to make us unhappy and guilty.

As he loved cursing, so let it come unto him: as he delighted not in blessing, so let it be far from him.

Psalm 109:17

Heaven

AMEN BRO I sure Have But As We Rise In War With Our Foes People Or Even Loved Ones You Can Never Give up Or Lower Your Denfense But Fight With Spitrual Weapons, God Wants The Glory For All Souls He Never Gives Up On the Wicked But He Wants To Make Theme Realize They Are Wicked And Bow Before Him And See Their Own Reflection Of Evil And We Can Never Give In To Evil When We Reconize It Because Its Our Battle To Fight It Belongs Us IF WE BELONG TO GOD Pslam 37 11 But The Meek Shall Inherit The Earth And Shall Delight Themeselvs IN THE ABDUNACE OF PEACE HIS PEACE GOD IS A WARRIOR FOR JUSTICE AND HIS PEACE IS GLORFIED In And Out Of War GLORY GLORY U SEE ONE MAN WALKING WHO IS HE, HE ANWSERED AND SAID LO I SEE FOUR MEN LOOSE WALKING IN THE MIDST OF FIRE GLORY GLORY GLORY AND BEHOLD THEY HAVE NO HURT DAN 3 25
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done