Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 06:59 AM   #3021
Sasa
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Daily Bread

"Son of man, feed your stomach and fill your body with this scroll which I am giving you. ... which he ate, and found it sweet as honey in his mouth, but after he had eaten it, it made his belly bitter, .... Ezekiel Chapter 3 Verse 3 ...

So I went to the angel and asked him to give me the little scroll. He said to me, "Take it and eat it. It will turn your stomach sour, but in your mouth it will be as sweet as honey." Rev. 10:9

You ever eat something that tastes amazing but later causes much distress in the digestive system?

Ever read something that is so sweet and easy to ingest but totally changes the fabric of your existance?

I once read that with great knowledge comes great responsibility. The more aware one becomes the more one is required to stand up and help others. I kind of felt like that yesterday. And its interesting how the food and the WORDS are intermingled as one here so that we understand it in a literal and symbolic way simultaneously. Isn't that beautiful?

Today I am thankful because only God knows how much I struggle with food, and only God knows my heart with animals, and the love I have for them, and only He knows how to make me move and change by using something I adore to shift my consciousness to a new channel. My body and my mind although torn yesterday feels NEW, REBORN today and I am filled with even more gratitude (did I spell that right?)

JESUS is not in the Refridgerator
When I was little, I experienced a lot of darkness in my life. But one thing that used to get me through was the stories I read of Jesus and how He loved me. I looked for Him everywhere, and when bad things would happen, I prayed to Him, I prayed for things to get better and I prayed for my mom's nails to grow because she wanted long nails. I prayed for everything as far back as I can remember. I always talked to him even though as I grew up I made many bad decisions, like entering the bar scene at 17 with a fake Id and a new name..I was Dina Jo!

ANYWAY... My grandmother (R.I.P) who I never really knew, used to go to church every Sunday and then feed the congregation after church in her home. She gave my mom this plaque of Jesus, and the plaque hung on the Refridgerator my entire life. And so every time I would go to the fridge, which was multiple times per day. I saw His beautiful FACE.

Well I noticed not long ago, that the only picture I have of Jesus, is on my refridgerator as an ADULT. You see I struggle with food and eating. I usually eat when I am stressed or if I am hurting, I search for comfort in the food. For hope, for love, for a good feeling. And unconscously I was searching for Jesus.

I started running and found that it is a passion of mine, Lots of ideas come to me while I run. One day I got this message..Jesus is NOT in the Refridgerator. And all the images that I just explained..came pouring forth in my mind.

For the first time in my life...I understood myself and my struggle with food.
I know He is not in the refridgerator, He is inside me, living in my heart and when I need Him all I have to do is say His name. He comes forth through unlimited access...Divinely Unified with All that is .. GOD! ;-)

Praising God today for AWARENESS! Excited to SHIFT my Consciousness yet again on to a new journey of new birth!