View Single Post
Old 03-09-2005, 02:50 PM   #51
Ann Allusion
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by TeriB19) Excuse me, can anyone lend me a crowbar? I think it's going to take more than just brute force to pry Ann's head out of Stapp's ass. Sorry Ann, but I think you're really putting way too much faith in one person who doesn't seem as passionate about his own solo stuff as you do.

you're a real comedian, teri

you did however bring up the word FAITH...below see a couple of thoughts on the word...

To me faith means not worrying.
~John Dewey

Faith is a passionate intuition.
~William Wordsworth

Faith is courage; it is creative while despair is always destructive. ~David S. Muzzey

'nuff said...

And to you Marcos...there is really no "Trouble" it is only the perception of such because when it comes to discussing anything posted about stapp...passions always tend towards the negative....and whenever someone takes the positive side in stapps favor...well, then it becomes THEM who are starting the "trouble"....

'cause we all know that anybody that supports stapp's endeavours, and is willing to wait without complaining and doesn't feel he owes us anything but what HE wants to give MUST be looking at the situation through "rose colored" glasses......well, you, have the "glasses" part right, only i tend to lean more towards contact lenses these days...

In sleep he sang to me, in dreams he came
That voice which calls to me and speaks my name
And do I dream again, for now I find
The phantom of the opera is there...inside my mind

Christine/ Phantom Of The Opera

Abondon thought and let the dream decend....
Point of No Return/Phantom Of The Opera

You will forever remain the music
And I…the song you sing