View Single Post
Old 10-20-2011, 01:22 PM   #3
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: We Can Work It Out.

Quote: (Originally Posted by Sasa) Only if you promise me "YOU" will read what I type and comment every once in while aside from your studies... so that I know you read it....and I will have to change my name. Sasa is Japanese for aid...we will have to think of something more fitting for creative expression purposes.
yes mam, I do read your comments in brief as time is precious, I promise not only you but all the members who post I read and revice all of their comments, and take it throughly by revicing and comparing and rightly dividing and hear the entire matter first. That does in fact give the poster the benificals of what is needed or what is missing. however I have done many studies and weighing the balance, of such matters and I find one precept in the BIBLE, to be nothing but truth, and if you study this for yourself you will also learn it to be true and genuine. From the precepts of ECC 12.9.14 Starting at verse 13. Let us the conclusion of the whole matter;Fear Jesus and keep his law for this be the whole duty of man.FOR HE shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing whether it be good or whether it be evil. Over in MATT.25.34. When the son of man thats JESUS shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory; And before shall be gathered all nations and shall separate theme one from another as sheperd divides his sheep from the goats; And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left. Then shall the king say unto theme on the right hand, come ye blessed of my father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world. This is why we rightly divide the word,Of making many books there is no end AND MUCH STUDY IS A WEARINESS OF THE FLESH. It can cause being weary and overly stressed. Which my my my I have seen it happen way to many times. I pray that all has been touched with JESUS the power of love and a sound mine and clear as noonday meditations. Refernce Scriptures. John.21.24.25. Thank you for posting and I,ll hear out your posts I see nothing wrong with ur username, it is erelevent, Always loved mine...