View Single Post
Old 05-06-2003, 10:33 AM   #1
lori87
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Creed fans...we need your help!!

Hello Creed fans!!!! I'd like to introduce myself, my name is Lori and I'm a huge Creed fan just like all of you! A friend of mine (Dunny) came up with this great idea and we have now made it into a reality! Go check it out...this is gonna be fun!!

We need your help.The more fans who respond-the more impact we will have!! Lets support our band!!! We've decided to create our own original version of a CreedInk type magazine. This magazine will be from the fans to the band(a fan magazine).

The magazine will consist or orginal artwork(Creed related),graphics,pictures,stories by you --THE FANS-showing your support and appreciation for Creed's music,and their commitment to their fans & community.

We will be looking for submissions of ORIGINAL fan pictures taken of the band in concert,or of you with the band if you had the pleasure.

We would also like your special Creed stories. Your impressions of the 1st time seeing Creed, how Creed,their music and or how that special song has impacted your life. We're also were open to suggestion on any new ideas for things you would like to submit. We dont want to put any limitations on what you can say-although if the material is deemed in any way negative or questionable by those putting the magazine together it will not be printed. Or we may ask that you reword something in a more innocuous way.

(please be sure to read posting/copyright rules at the site before posting)

Let's have fun and get those ideas flowing, we would like to see all CREED FANS UNITING TO SHOW OUR LOVE AND SUPPORT FOR THIS BAND!

There is not set deadline for submissions. This will be a 3 week, to a month long project.We will need time to gather all the info and format it into a magazine.

We will be sending Creed a hard copy, and also an online copy will be stored .

We will be contacting Creed management to see it gets to the right hands.

These guys have had a rough year & its time we give back for all they have done for us. I'm sure they could use the boost of support with all that is going on.

Lets give back Creed fans & unite!

The site is for fan magazine submissions only. All posts are moderated to avoid wasting time with bashers.You dont have to join the site-just pick your screenname to post with. We will check nightly to add the posts in. Any questions you have can be sent to our email which is posted at the site.

Heres the link & have a ball showing Creed some love!

http://groups.msn.com/ThankYouCreed

(if link doesnt respond,copy & paste into your address bar)

*Please angry Chicago fans-know that we are not taking away from your right to be angry and to let them know with your lawsuit-

This is just our right to show we still care & support them*

Rain, Lori, Tonya, and Dunny