View Single Post
Old 11-02-2009, 10:09 AM   #16
meeceek
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Vote Rain to #1 on VH1 TOP 20!

Quote: (Originally Posted by XALTERBRIDGEX) VOTED!!! I was watching the vh1 top 20 this morning..God where has music gone??? Creed should be a breathe of fresh air for that show...

Couldn't agree more on that statement. Voted... and will keep voting.

One other observation on the video... remember the feature on the video backdrop for the tour that is on the DVD that comes with the WalMart version of the new album? They went into a lot of detail about that development and how they hoped it would help redefine the band now. We went to see them live, and I have to admit it was very impressive and added to the music... almost a show unto itself and visually stunning. I see a little similarity here. The colors in the Rain video are top notch and very appealing, just like all of the colors and images seen in the tour on that backdrop. I also think that it is a good start to reintroduce the band, to see them in action. They are new to lots of people now. I like the video ok, pretty classy and quite different from the style of their former videos. It's always a treat to see them in action, especially after years of nothing.