View Single Post
Old 10-12-2006, 05:29 PM   #14
The Lithium
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Questions about God

Quote: (Originally Posted by bilal) about the greeks, they stand in front of us as an example that no matter how strong you are, there will be a time when nothing will remain of you.... so no one is omnipotent in this world, the greeks, the romans, the Pharaos..... all have vanished
Nah, I gotta say you're wrong! See... The plays that greeks wrote are still being preformed on our theaters today. Their artistical skills are still being admired today, etc, etc. Point is; the greeks may be long gone, but there is too things that remained of them!

Quote: (Originally Posted by bilal) i mean, earth was here from way way long ago.... man was decended here from heaven.... and will stay here till the day of judgement......
Yeah, but the Holy Book doesn't really explain it that way. Why is the Holy Book wrong then? (Prehaps because it was written by humans, (humans, not God) about 2000 years ago when people had no idea about anything, especially not things like Big Bang and such? Well... Could be...)

Quote: (Originally Posted by bilal) i am a muslim, so i dont think this question is refered to me
Why not? You're more than welcome to speak your own opinions, not just your religions! I mean... No one, who hasn't been brainwashed, can let someone explain one story, and one story only, about how the world was created and how everything works, and then just go; "Okay, if you say so"...

Can you honestly say that you believe everything your religion has tought you? Come on Bilal, what do you think?

"take care of yourselves.
take care of each other.
fuck gorge w. bush!
good night"
--corey taylor

Last edited by The Lithium : 10-12-2006 at 05:31 PM.