View Single Post
Old 10-06-2006, 10:14 AM   #13
bilal
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Questions about God

Quote: (Originally Posted by The Lithium) 1) If you're God really excist. If he really is good and all-mighty. How come people had other religions before Abraham first spoke to God? If God created everything, how come he didn't make a move before Abraham met him? Why did he just stand by and watch when greeks build tempels for Zeus and other Gods?

well, your question implies that you belive that it was Abraham who discovered God. Eurika!!.... hehe.... you see, Abraham is just one of those people, like you and me, who can tell a thing is wrong and who have used theri judgement to say wether they belive with what theri peers belive in or not.. Abraham's folks worshiped sun and the moon, but he rejected em, as built in human nature, every one asks this question once in a while before he can either satisfy or crush this longing to know...... life on earth started way when Adam was abolished from heaven and was sent on earth, with Satan too as his job was to misguide em still....and the generations that will follow, ofcource people got misleaded.... about the greeks, they stand in front of us as an example that no matter how strong you are, there will be a time when nothing will remain of you.... so no one is omnipotent in this world, the greeks, the romans, the Pharaos..... all have vanished...... so nothing infact, stands against God Almighty....... its only a matter of time.....

Quote: (Originally Posted by The Lithium) 2) Is there anyone here who rejects the theory of evolution? Evolution has pretty much been proved, what makes you think that theory is wrong?

no one can reject the theroy of evolution...its a main characteristics of all human beings...... specially those living in extreme climatic zones..... but i am not much aware of how it has to do with the human existance...... we know that there used to be dinosaurs and all, the all got busted by some giant meteroits and all, and then the lava erruption, then after all that,.... man to earth from heaven... i mean, earth was here from way way long ago.... man was decended here from heaven.... and will stay here till the day of judgement......

Quote: (Originally Posted by The Lithium) 3) Just a funny thing. "You shall have no other Gods before me" - Well then there must be other Gods, right...? If there wasn't, why would he bother putting it there?

i am a muslim, so i dont think this question is refered to me