View Single Post
Old 10-04-2006, 03:31 PM   #2
eusebioCBR
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Questions about God

Quote: (Originally Posted by The Lithium) For all you christians, jews or muslims, (or anyone else who might find this interesting), on this board:

I myself don't believe in your God or any other religion. But I'm always open minded to any alternative ending of life or this world.

Just to set the record straight. This is not meant as an insult on religion or what so ever. I'm just trying to open up for an discussion. Neither am I trying to convince people that my theory that God doesn't excist is correct. I just wanna hear religios people out and see if I can learn something from their point of view. Alright, let's start!

1) If you're God really excist. If he really is good and all-mighty. How come people had other religions before Abraham first spoke to God? If God created everything, how come he didn't make a move before Abraham met him? Why did he just stand by and watch when greeks build tempels for Zeus and other Gods?

2) Is there anyone here who rejects the theory of revolution? Revolution has pretty much been proved, what makes you think that theory is wrong?

3) Just a funny thing. "You shall have no other Gods before me" - Well then there must be other Gods, right...? If there wasn't, why would be bother putting it there?

Questions 1 & 3 are linked, people were prone to create there own gods and still do today. Mankind was given free will, so temples were built and atheists rock on today
And number 2, evolution is still just a theory. Even if it were proven to be fact, who's to say it's not Gods mechanism anyway? We know the chemical make up of fire, but that doesn't mean we've proven or disproven the igsistance of God.

-Homer Simpson