View Single Post
Old 05-06-2010, 08:23 AM   #8
Tremontiriffs77
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Creed to Record New Single?!

I got to be honest with you I enjoyed Full Circle because I got to hear the guys again but after listening to it on and off for the past few months I can really see why they would want to do another single. The biggest problem with full circle was that it was rushed..Lyrics were crammed into songs and it felt very unpolished, Benson's production value sucked, and they were really all over the place on the cd..Overcome was undoubtedly the best song on the CD and really the only one which had a semblemce of classic creed grunge sound..I think they should have gone back to their roots and made this a real comparison to MOP instead this AB/Stapp tanked..I really hate saying it but its the truth..Why is it that every Creed cd gets softer and gayer??Yeah Full circle has its brightspots but they are few and far in between..I want to see Mark and Stapp write more songs like overcome and less like rain and Away in silence..Bulletts shows the potential that the band has and are capable of but instead they choose to crank out commericalized crap by a crap producer..regardless of his credentials Id prefer their classic sound with a little more emphasis on killer shreds and solos my Mark..I have faith that Creed can regain its status as an elite band but they must first find themselves again instead of trying to be something they are not..