View Single Post
Old 12-22-2009, 09:55 AM   #11
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Signs, Signs, Everywhere There's Signs

GLORY TO GOD Lets Now Go over To ISA>8>18>22 COMMAND TO TRUST THE LORD, Behold I and the children whom The Lord Hath Given Me Are For Signs And For Wonders In Israel FROM The Precious Lord Of Host Which Dwell In Zion. AND when They Say Unto You Seek Unto Theme That Have Familiar Spirts And Unto Wizards That Peep And That Mutter Should Not A People Seek Unto THEIR GOD For The Living To The Dead GLORY TO GOD MY JESUS SAID Brother I WILL SHALL NO SIGN To These People Except For JONA What Did Jona Do Brother He DID NOT OBEY GOD We Tons Of That Everybody Setting Comfortable And Wish Not Make That SACRIFICE To Do The Will Of God But Rather Sugar Coat The Truth AND Follow That Beast Made Of Gold Verse 20 TO The Law And To The Testimony If They Speak NOT ACORDING TO THIS WORD It Is Because There Be No Light In Theme And They Shall Pass Through It hardly bestead And Hungry And It Shall Be Hungry And They Shall Fret And Their GodAnd Look Upward And They Shall Look Unto The Earth And Behold Trouble And Darkness Dimness Of Anguish And They Shall Be Driven Into Darkness I need A GLASS Of Water And A Hankey Stepping On Some Toes Glory To God PRAISE JESUS ISA 17>14 And behold At Evening tide trouble and before the morning he is not This Is The Portion Of Theme That Spoil Us And The Lot Of Theme That Robs Us BUT WHERE IS THE GOOD NEWS To Such A Rebelious House THIS IS THE COMMAND TO TRUST IN THE LORD The Word Of GOD My Brother Is NOT ONLY OUR SHILED AND OUR STRENGETH BUT A Warning To Those Repatley Who Choose The Beast Made Of Gold BUT DOES GOD GIVE UP KNOW He Does Not For A Debre Of A Love Hides A Multitude Of Sins The Word Says Whosover SHALL CALL UPON HIS NAME SHALL BE SAVED No Lets For Clartiy Go Back To Again ISA 20 To Shed More Light On The Subject AND THE Truth Shall Come And Unto Theme THAT TURN AWAY FROM THEIR Transgression In Jacob Like You Said Jason Brother GLORY TO GOD Many Will Need To Hear The Truth THATS Why We Can Give Up There Will Be Times Of War Which Im Always PREACHING ON WARFARE Because Its The Truth There Will Be Times Of Confusion BUT IF WE HOLD ON TO JESUS AS THE WINDS AND THE THE TIDES BLOW Quickly All Of It We Fall UNDER OUR FEET PEACE BE WITH You Brother Great Posting As Always AND BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH AND PEACE BE WITH US ALL IN THE NAME THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS