Thread: Random Thoughts
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2009, 12:39 AM   #8814
eusebioCBR
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Random Thoughts

Quote: (Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker) I am so FRUSTRATED!!!!

Ugh! I am so tired of living in a small town! There are absolutely no jobs hiring unless you can drive a truck or amputate someones' leg, and there hasn't been a thing hiring here for several months now. This is driving me nuts! I moved back from St Louis over 2 years ago and am now back to square 1. No job and having no money and having to depend on family members for the things that I need when I should be the 1 providing for myself. I'm 30....that what people do when they are 30. They buy their own stuff but I can't because I have no job. Grrr!!!!

Sometimes I just want to go back to St Louis! When is the stupid economy going to not suck?!!?

Unfortunately our inexperienced President elect is using the Franklin D. Roosevelt economic formula wich is just going to make things much worse.
We had the tech bubble burst then the housing bubble and now Obama wants to spend our way out of a 1.2 trillion dollar deficit(Federal government bubble). Is this guy trying for a complete collapse the American dollar?
Don't hold your breath where the economy is concerned.

-Homer Simpson