View Single Post
Old 06-04-2004, 06:50 PM   #17
tremonti4life04
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to tremonti4life04 Send a message via Yahoo to tremonti4life04
Well, that news was quite sad, but on a better note, think of it this way...In the music industry there are going to be 2 very powerful bands now, Stapp, and AlterBridge. Its a great thing to see that they are both staying on the circuit, because it is my belief thatt what is called rock is deteriorating into punk and emo. As long as stapp and tremo dont start punk bands, im happy. Just because a band says its the end, doesnt really mean its the end. Look at KISS, they called it quits 4 billion times before it happened. Maybe all they need is just some time to get the creative juices flowing again. I have to admit that those interviews were very one sided, but stapp declined to be interviewed, which i think is piss poor on his side, i think that he should come out with what he has to say, but he declined, and it doesnt make me any less of a stapp fan, but i just dont agree with him on that, for whatever his reasons were. I believe that the music industry could only get better with stapp and tremonti in different bands, because people who didnt like creed because of their religious lyrics might turn to alterbridge, and people who liked creed will listen to stapp and alterbridge, and people who liked creed, but maybe not other band members except stapp, will listen to stapp. But i dont understand the choice of producers, that 7 aralieus, we gonna hear the scott stapp rapp? lol, no he already put a halt to those suspicions.

Trust me
Trust me
Trust me
Trust me...Trust me