View Single Post
Old 04-18-2006, 12:12 PM   #27
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
The Story Or Parable Of A Man Drowning At Sea!!!

AMEN!!! two men went out to sea to fish off a boat One Could Swim The Other Could Not Swim ...You Bet Fell Of The Boat And Into The Rapid Sea The Man Who knew how to swim thought in that pulse of momeant Now we be a good time teach his friend how to swim as he screamed for help help me help me save my life and pull me in what are you doing trying to let me Die!!!! and as friend looked over the rapids as his friend was being tossed around in the rapid waves beging for him to save his life he crys back to him You My Friend Are Not Dying But Your Learning How To Swim just keep kicking and hold your breath and you will learn the hardway because it is the best way to learn And You Know I Can Save You At Any Time why are ye so fearful how is that ye have no faith. for you have called me friend And Friends Dont Let Friends Die!!!! study references St Mark Chapter 5
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done