View Single Post
Old 11-26-2005, 11:19 PM   #9
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Ivan_Creed) Why is this topic opened in the Religion /Faith room?
i dont know i guess its one one of those movies with a hidden message that speaks to us spirturally through our enter child As The Rest Of The World Whatches The Big Picture and were taught to put away are things of childhood the way the bible teaches but then again as the bible talks in parables i think it meant stupid stuff not the things you held dear as child like the one time my grand pappy for the very first time took me inside of the church he told me it was jesus house and i thought jesus would be there oh boy was i dissapointed haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i was only like around 5 i think
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done