View Single Post
Old 01-01-2003, 09:23 PM   #17
creedchick02
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: I hate to say this

Quote: Originally posted by Greenworld
....but you guys seriously have to stop writing useless postsand idolizing the band, i mean I love them and i've been hardcore fan since M.O.P. came out on BC, but really i mean I come on this board everyday and see the same B.S., I mean you guys have had atleast 10 posts on stapp's new haircut, and how his lymph nodes are swollen (which is what u all say is gaining weight)..I mean like people go writing bullshit about when the album should come out and how the band told them so backstage...you really think Mark or the Scott's would spill beans on new material when they know about how fast shit leaks....thats why they closed down the old board on creed.com cuz it was  gossip board, not a Creed board, i mean i know i will get bashed but i really do listen to creed alot and i know each song, but i don't go conversing about what clothes they wear, if their new album is coming out, or if , and oh my god this is terrible, scott swore in concert!!!!  every band cusses for fun or not at shows so dont make 1,000 posts on it and how ODD it is.

UM excuse me GREENWORLD, YOU come here everyday so that makes 2 days with the 2 posts you have, you also state you hate to say this....................THEN don't....NUFF SAID
now does it scare you, that i'm able to decern? what to love and what to burn'
i'll add fuel to the fire now,
stand back, brother take your hand back,
leave it and i might crack
more than a smile or two, you see
don't judge what you don't understand,
you can't deny what has been given to me~~~~~Fear ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/creedchick020