Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2005, 05:27 PM   #861
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Amen And Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE MY LIFE A LIVING SACRIFICE All Of You My Lord with all thy heart body soul and mind what can i do more Love Me Will All Thy Heart Body Soul And Mind and the hard task of loving those that hate you and despise you turning the other cheek do unto others as you would have theme do unto you Sacrafice the small as well as the Large without making that sacrafice to be sold out to God it makes these teachings so much harder to live by well said Hev... PRAISE THE LORD FOR HE IS WORTHY TO BE PRAISED LORD who shall abide in thy tabernacle Of The Living God Shall Be Happy In Joy As Well As in Sadness Who Shall dwell In That Holy Hill He That Walks Upright and worketh righteousness and speaks the truth in his heart, he that back biteth not with his tounge nor does not return evil for evil but making all supplications known Before God whose eyes a vile person is contemned but he honoureth theme that fear the lord he that sweareth to his own hurt and changeth not he that puts his money to usury not taketh reward against the innocent he that doeth these things SHALL NEVER BE MOVED