View Single Post
Old 05-08-2004, 03:33 PM   #28
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
[quote=Julbright]I absolutely support them all/both whatever - that is kinda my point. I like to whine so I will continue to do so when I need to vent a little. I guess I am just saying it is hard to see Mark and Flip and Brian with a new guy. It makes my heart hurt for Stapp because that can't be easy.[/QUOTE Fricking A,,,and blah blah, but i feel for myles too, if i was going to step up to the mic come on come on,,,,It sures hell would not be Stapps B/c you would all ways be in the shadow Of A rock God, Thats the way most fans will see it no matter what it hurts i know but its called the truth...when you put yourself in a postion like that, your asking for it by the media Critcs Fans, And blah blah.....PEACE EVERYBODY,,,sincerly unwanted Opion...
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything