View Single Post
Old 06-30-2010, 07:30 AM   #213
Sasa
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: The Restoration Of Judah

Quote: (Originally Posted by TrulyAmazing) JESUS SAID, And Did,HE TAUGHT THE PEOPLE IN PARABLES A LOT OF PARABLES About Chickens And And Wine And Roof Tops Never Get Drunk On One Of Those...He TAUGHT THE PEOPLE IN THESE PARABLES BECAUSE THEY COULD,NT SEE NOR HEAR WHAT THE SPIRT SAITH... One Of The Greatest Parables OUR KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS SAID, Just In My Opinon Is This, He SAID I HAVE TOLD YOU HAVE OF EARTHLEY THINGS AND YOU BELIEVE ME NOT NOW HOW IT IS IT ARE YOU TO BELIEVE IN HEAVENLY THINGS AS WELL, matt>34>40, Lets Take THAT SET ASIDE PLUNGE GLORY TO GOD, Matt>34>40, Where We Have All Been, JESUS SAID Think Not That I,am Come To Send Peace On This Earth, I Come Not To Send Peace BUT A SWORD For I,am Come To Set A man At Variance Against His Father And The Daughter Against The Mother And The Daughter In Law Against Her Mother In Law DID NOT JESUS SAY THESE THINGS SHALL BE TO THE END, And A Mans Foes Shall Be Of His Own House Hold, Now Lets,s Focus On The Body Our Temples And The Deeper Parables Hear What The Spirt Saith, The Word Says He that Loveth A father Or Mother More Than Me Is not worthy of me JESUS SAID I DID NOT COME TO BREAK THE LAW OF MOSES ONLY TO SEE THE LAW FUIFILLED AND HE that Loveth A Son Or daughter More Than Me Is Not Worthy Of Me, AND HE THAT TAKETH NOT his Cross And Followeth After Me Is Not Worthy Of Me HE THAT FINDETH HIS LIFE SHALL LOOSE IT AND OLD GLORY HE THAT LOSSETH HIS LIFE FOR MY SAKE SHALL FIND IT....

Interesting that you bring this up today..about peace. It's also interesting that in one place its this and in another it seems to say something different.

JOHN 14:27
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

And Here JOHN 13:34
"A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another.

What I get from this is a twofold meaning...At one place in my life I put everyone else before God and myself. I did things my heart said not to do because I wanted to be accepted by society. I did things to please everyone but myself and the voice of God whispering within me. I was afraid to be who I was, therefore I sold myself out to be pleasing.

Upon acceptance of Christ verbally in my life...I began to listen more to Him and even though I made alot of people upset by going against the grain. Going against hurting others, going against racism, going against destroying the environment, going against self destructive habits...Turning to face the LIGHT of LOVE and TRUE PEACE, loving everyone and everything, even if it means my own destruction..that is what it means to me to choose Him over even our closest relatives. Because when most turn from those issues..and turn to complete LOVE and trust..most are not accepted in this society, by somebody...in my case..LOL..it was everybody. I was in complete isolation at one point...I had no one..Parents, Spouse, Siblings, Friends..all were gone. But I had HIM...and on those nights when I would cry...and be afraid..I could feel Him comforting me. It's true that He never leaves, always corrects, always comforts.
)))And in the end...family restoration comes about...but the relationships are all new and different.))) He makes all things new...Rev. 21:5

I have learned also that we are not to be against anything....We are to be FOR something. If we don't like polution...clean it up ..put all the energy on fixing the problem...not on blame or fingerpointing. IF we are against violence, devote our life to peaceful communication in some form. If we are against self destructive addictions...focus on WELLNESS and put all our words and energy to that end..WELLNESS.

To LOVE another the way HE loved me, would mean I have to love everyone regardless of beliefs, religious choices, social status, addictions, profanity, permiscuity, ...etc..etc..because HE loved me through all those issues in my own life, He didn't leave me because I wasn't doing right..He loved me in spite of my faults. We should do the same for all people, even if it means being hurt badly in the process.

So my point is that the contrast, is important..because it shows the Before and After. Truly the process of spiritual transformation is not an easy one, but once we take His hand ....His strength is all we need, because we know that even in rejection and death...there is life eternal. He proved it.

Bowing to : TRULY AMAZING...Wishing you well...HUGGSS and a big Thank YOU...needed to put all that together..couldn't have done it without you.

Have another Wonderful DAY!

Last edited by Sasa : 06-30-2010 at 07:53 AM.