View Single Post
Old 03-03-2003, 01:00 PM   #34
JenRN
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Mark and Flip seem to be social butterflies! It seems that no one ever gets to meet Scott and take pics unless it is a scheduled fan meeting. I know at one of shows I went to they had a radio contest and the girls in the pit next to me meet the entire band and took pics with them, even Scott. She said he was very nice and very complimentry of them( they were a VERY overweight and not so great looking) she said Scott hugged her and told her she had a beautiful smile! And she did have a beautiful smile, I thought that was sweet of him. Anyways they spent about 45 minutes with the band in the back and she said Scott talked a blue streak! Damn I wish I knew of the contest or I would of won for sure!!!

I know what you mean about the bodyguard Mr. TN!!! The guy is HUGE I just about crapped when he came out with his head gear on to the pit, I thought if anyone messes with him, well........ they would not live to tell about it! He was a HUGE tall black man with a head like a bull dog!!

~Lenny Kravitz
"Baptized"