View Single Post
Old 12-17-2010, 11:12 AM   #255
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
The Glory Of The Holy One

Holy Holy Holy Is NAME AND WILL RISE THE FEABLE KNESS AND WEAK HANDS, They Are Able, PRAISE JESUS, HAB>3>4>18 ,Lets Review MATT >29>and >31 As we Proceed .....And His BRIGHTNESS, Was As The Light As Unto THE LIGHT That Was Once DARKNED, AND THERE WAS THE HIDING OF HIS POWER To The Appointed Time, BEFORE HIM Went Forth Those Probleams Areas, Who God PROMISED HE WOULD RISE In The Fragil Of Days AND BRING FORTH THE CITY WHICH NEVER SLEEPS ENMIES And Foes The Pestlince And Burning Goals Went Forth PRAISE JESUS That Wish To Destroy ARE GREEN PRECIOUS FIELDS, PRAISE JESUS That Our Strawberry Fields Made Possibile PRAISE JESUS, These Our The The Things That Which Will Be Done In Part With From The Deeper Spoil Of A Deeper Greater Divison Of Goats And And Oxen And Lambs, The Coals Went Before HIS FEET A FURNACE THAT WAS MADE 7 TIMES HOTTER B/c Truth Is TRIALED 7 Times Daily, I see One Man Walking WHO IS HE, PRAISE JESUS, The Salvation And Peace Of All LEABNON , All Through Those Precepts YOU GOING FIND JESUS, Walking Fighting To And Fro , Where NONES SHOES WAS ABLE TO FURFILL PRAISE JESUS, HE STOOD AND MEASSURED THE EARTH HE BEHELD AND DROVE UNDER The Killers Of The Nations And The Everlasting MOUNTAINS, WERE SCATTERED, as we see those reflections todays in our lifes as many are departed, from homes loved ones wives husbands and nations, even the house hold of david departed, in one of these pics, i sometimes use ya,alls for visual and paint a picture, was taken from one country, and believe or not it was not thy precious ISRAEL but another also as well holding on to FAITH so they can pray and rest there weary minds and heads, i think it was some where in korea cant recall during the time they were getting fired at, this touches me so as many with freedom still wish to continue and fish for their own glory, Another GOOD TALLICA VERSE SAD BUT TRUE Ya,alls, going to continue to FINISH This Message ON THE GLORY OF THE HOLY ONE, Those Of You Keeping Up, Peace Be With You, Place Those Thoughts In The Waters That Be Sure And Peace Will Be With You, BLESSINGS AND STRENETH AND PEACE BE WITH US IN THE NAME THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS, GOD BE WITH US ALL In These Fragil, Keep The Faith And Hold On , And Do Countinue To Stay Focused On Works And Projects, Because HE NEEDS YA So, And Be Stable And Able To Pick Right BACK UP On Achiving Our Goals LOVES Ya,s .....And As Always U KNOW WHAT TO DO ?????????, ROCK ON
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 7 Rock.jpg (32.9 KB, 230 views)
File Type: jpg Better Hope.jpg (10.5 KB, 230 views)
File Type: jpg The Sting Of That Which Is Done Inpart.jpg (38.4 KB, 239 views)